Saturday 4 April 2015

Ben Haston caught  4 Crucians today from Tansley pond.
Ben was only asking last weekend after the last match on Tansley pond if people still catch Crucians, I replied they never seem to be caught in any numbers but the odd one pops up from time to time. I also told him that we had stocked a 100 Crucian Carp 2 years ago, but they hadn't shown yet. Ben told me that if it was nice this weekend he would go and have a go for them. He's just rang me and told me , Ben fished the back bank, he wouldn't tell me which peg, but told me he fished liquidised bread with his largest bread punch on the hook, He caught these four beauties in a 3 hour session this afternoon he also had few roach and a couple of Skimmers and said he lost a Carp. He reckons they were all around the 8 oz mark and in excellent condition, i reckon these could be what we stocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.